Sunday, July 2, 2023

First Charter Ever!

Spring Mix II

This time - fishing, next time - CATCHING! 
We went out on a Charter yesterday, Spring Mix II. It was so much fun! We didn't actually bring home any fish, but I got to experience a real fight. We hooked onto what we thought was a Big Eye Tuna and I got to reel it in. I got it all the way up to the boat, then he got spooked and pulled the hook. Very disappointing, but so much fun! Next time, I am getting the fish on the boat! 

     

I would definitely go back on Spring Mix II. Captain Chris and First Mate, Chase were very helpful and extremely friendly. They both were willing to give pointers and answer lots of questions. While I was reeling in the fish, they were giving me pointers and resources to make it easier and were very kind even after I lost the fish. 

If you haven't gone on a Charter, I would suggest it! It was so much fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment