Monday, August 15, 2022

Saltwater Fishing Setup for Beginners

 Hi guys! 

My husband and I love to go saltwater fishing in Ocean City. We fish all types of wrecks anywhere from 5 to 25 miles off shore! I know sometimes it is hard to find the right set-up, but here is what I use! 

Daiwa Harrier X Jigging Conventional Rods



I love this rod! It is just sensitive enough that I can tell when I have a fish on, but not too sensitive that I am constantly getting "tricked!" Not to mention, I love the color! 




Uncle Mo’s Tackle



We prefer the "high low" rigs - have had the most success with Pink and White this year, color preference can always change depending where you are and what you are fishing for! Here is a rig that I really like! It also already has the swivel and the snap to make it quicker and easier to set up! 




Gulp!



If you haven't used Gulp! you need to try it! It is amazing! We have caught a ton of fish with this stuff! The fish are really nibbling on the white gulp this year! You need to try it! 






Good luck! 

Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment