Monday, August 15, 2022

Learning to Fish

 Hi everyone! 

I am currently learning how to fish! So many people have laughed at me when I said I learned from reading books, but it's true! While I have had sooooo much help from my husband and friends, I learned a lot from the books. I learned about different types of rods, reels, rigs, hooks, etc. I even learned how to tie knots and set up my rod from reading books! Here are the books I used if you want to check them out! My next book is going to be something more geared towards "saltwater" fishing! I will let you know when you I find that one, but I thought if some other people wanted to learn too, it could help to learn from my fishing journey! 


Basic Fishing

This book was VERY helpful! I actually read it cover to cover and referred back to it many times! It really walks you through the different aspects and gives little helpful tips and tricks! 



250 Amazing Fishing Tips

I liked reading this one too! I don't refer back to it as much, but it is still worth checking out! I found this more helpful when it came to strategies! 





Fishing Knots

Tying knots is a HUGE part of fishing and boating! It's crazy to think that you can learn this from a book, but you can! This book has come in handy many times for myself, as well as my husband who has a lot more experience. Sometimes when you get a new rig, you need a different knot to make it work! We refer back to this book ALL THE TIME!



Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment